Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Friday 27 January 2012

I DO Judge a Book By their Cover (3)

   ' I DO judge a book by their cover' is a weekly meme started by me! 
Every Friday, I would be featuring one upcoming book (2012//2013) and write my opinion on its cover. Aside from blabbing about how much I love/loathe a cover, it's  good for me since apart from wanting to be a lot of things when I'm older, one of my dream is to become a graphic designer. So, yeah.



                                                                                                      COVER THOUGHTS :::                                                             I am in love with the heart-shaped thingy over there. I didn't actually notice it before (I'm so freaking stupid!) but now it's breaking my heart (bad pun intended).                                                                                                                                                  I adore the pink tones and the blue font. It's undeniable this cover is screams simplicity but that's what makes this cover different from the others. I CANNOT tell you how glad I am to see that this is not one of those girls in those pretty dresses.                                                               




I would rate this: 
A BOOK COVER THAT BREAKS MY HEART.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...