Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Sunday 5 August 2012

Showcase Sunday (7)

 
 Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto e-readers each week. 

Bought:
~ Rebel Heart by Moira Young - sequel to Blood Red Road. Thank God this releases August 2nd in the UK! BUT. Since my friend told me the end, I think I'll hate it.  
~ Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I read the ARC of this back in April but couldn't resist buying myself a copy. I love the UK cover! I think the US cover sucks.
~ Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe - prequel novella: I loved it!! Can't wait for Fireblood now!
~ The Wild Ones by M. Leighton - OMG!!! I love this so much! One of my favs ever! :D
~ Fragile by M. Leighton - bought this straight after The Wild Ones! So amazing too!
~ Madly by M. Leighton - free on Amazon UK 
~ Blood Like Poison by M. Leighton - free on Amazon UK 
~ The Waiting Sky by Laura Zielin
~ Survive by Alex Morel  
~ Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear


For Review:
~ Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert - finished. Thank you to Entangled Publishing :D
~ Covet by Melissa Darnell
~ The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - SO excited! 
~ Two and Twenty Dark Tales - Anthology


So that's it for me guys this week! Comment on this post with your book haul linky and I'll come and check it out! :)

5 comments:

  1. I have Rebel Heart too and Throne of Glass; the novellas were fab. I didn't enjoy Innocent Darkness, and I'd love to read The Lost Prince too! Happy reading :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I can't wait to read The Lost Prince :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throne of Glass looks amazing, I'm dying to read that one! I need to read a Julie Kagawa book, they look fantastic. Happy reading! :)
    My SS:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebel Heart! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see what you think of it! Enjoyy! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great books! I heard a lot of amazing things about Throne of Glass. I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't read it yet! (:

    Hope you enjoy all of them,
    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My New Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...