Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Deity is here!!!

Hey guys!

SO. Today is Deity's official release day! Yippee!! 
Anyway, just wanna tell you, no, demand you to buy it right now. 
Seriously, I got an arc of it in July, devoured it in a few hours, and then read it again.



Deity (Covenant, #3)

Also, a line from MY review is on the finished copy! Woot! The first and top quote! YES. I can't actually believe that. And, it's super special for me because not only it's the freaking first time I ever got quoted in a book(!!!), the said book is also DEITY and by my all time favourite author Jennifer L. Armentrout. So yeah.

I have to go now before I start forever fangirling, but if you wanna read:

MY DEITY REVIEW
MY ELIXIR REVIEW 

Buy DEITY: Amazon / Barnes and Noble


Guys, Elixir (Covenant 3.5 - Aiden's novella) will be available in November 27th. I already read it ages ago and reviewed it and pre-ordered the paperback copy because it's purty. 

Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)


Other books in the series in order: 


Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Pure (Covenant, #2) 
 Deity (Covenant, #3)Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)Apollyon (Covenant, #4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...