Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 2 March 2013

February 2013 Wrap Up and Books of the Month!

BOOKS READ IN FEBRUARY 2013 ~ 17 books
 
18. If You Stay - Courtney Cole
19. Rush - Maya Banks
20. Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi
21. Dracian Legacy - Priya Kanaparti
22. The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead
23. Pivot Point - Kasie West
24. Last Cut - Wren Handman
25. Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren
26. One Week Girlfriend - Monica Murphy
27. The Rules For Disappearing - Ashley Elston
28. Ten Tiny Breaths - K.A. Tucker
29. Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four - Nya Jade
30. Protecting What's His - Tessa Bailey
31. Private Practice - Samantha Beck
32. Never Too Far - Abbi Glines
33. Down and Dirty - Christine Bell
34. Wait For You - J. Lynn/JLA
 
(So this means that I've read 34 books this year in total)
 
If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)Rush (Breathless, #1)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
Dracian Legacy (Dracian, # 1)The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
Last CutBeautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)One Week Girlfriend (Drew + Fable, #1)
The Rules for DisappearingTen Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four (Shapers, #1)
Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1)Private PracticeNever Too Far (Too Far, #2)
Down and Dirty (Dare Me, #2)Wait for You
 
 
 
REVIEWS POSTED ON THE BLOG THIS MONTH ~ 14
 

-5 Goddess Rating -
- 4 Goddess Rating -
 
- 3 Goddess Rating -
 
- 1 Goddess Rating -
 
 
BOOKS OF THE MONTH ~ FEBRUARY
 
Instead of only picking a top three, I'm going to list ALL the ones I absolutely loved!
 
Wait for You
My absolute number one book of the month is none other than WAIT FOR YOU by my favourite author ever J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout!) I think this is her best work yet, read my review here. YA'LL SHOULD GO BUY IT NOW. :P
 
 
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
 
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
 
Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
 
Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)
 
So many awesome books, right?! I've already got ones that are my ultimate favs and this is only the second month of the year!
 
I've read the same number of books in Febuary and in January! Since I'll be taking a blogging break this March, I think my numbers are going to drop a little. :P
 
So have you read any of the books I've read last month?

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...