Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (46)

  To All the Boys I've Loved Before
 
April 22nd 2014
~ Simon and Schuster ~

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters…
Add to Goodreads



  Jenny Han's SUMMER series is one of my all time favs and the story literally breaks my heart and makes me laugh. This one sounds like a fun, hilarious but touching read that I just can't wait. The concept is great - imagine finding that your crushes know about how much you were obsessed with them? That would be so embarrassing for me! So I can't wait to find out what happens! :)


 
Cover Thoughts:
 
I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover. Normally, I find most YA contemp book covers really dull and boring, but this one just caught my eye. I love that the girl is holding a pen and a diary? And I love how the font looks like it's just been written in a marker pen. So unique and no doubt will be eye-cathing on shelves. ADORE.
 
So, what do you think of my WoW this week?

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...